Immigration Services

Want a Work Visa, want a green card, want to apply for US citizenship or you have some legal immigration issues and want to resolve it...

Home Website Immigration Services Last updated on: 1/6/20091/6/2009 Total Hits5616

Want a Work Visa? Want a green card? Want to apply for US citizenship OR you have some legal immigration issues and want to resolve it. Pacifica Consultants can do all this for you quickly and conveniently.

The visa types can majorly be divided in two categories, Immigrant and Non Immigrant Visas.

There are various types of Non Immigrant Visas for temporary visitors to travel to the United States, if you are not a U.S. citizen or U.S. lawful permanent resident. The purpose of your intended travel and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under U.S. immigration law. It's important to have information about the type of non-immigrant visa you will need for travel, and the steps required to apply for the visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

In general, to be eligible to apply for an Immigrant Visa, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen relative(s), U.S. lawful permanent resident, or by a prospective employer, and be the beneficiary of an approved petition. Learn about the different processes for the major immigrant categories, which are:

Immediate Relative and Family Sponsored

Employer Sponsored

Special Immigrants

For details of all the immigration services offered, click on the links on the right panel

U.S. lawful permanent resident, Immigrant and Non Immigrant Visas, U.S. Embassy, Consulate, U.S. citizen relative, Immediate Relative and Family Sponsored, Employer Sponsored, Special Immigrants, U.S. immigration law, Chandigarh Immigration Services, Chandigarh Visa Consultants

Go to actual

Copyright All rights reserved. ..
Office 313, Third Floor, SCO 215-16-17, Sector - 34A, Chandigarh - 160034 [India]